To all our loyal, amazing clients…
These are very difficult times for all of us and for sure the local businesses of Scarsdale. We are resilient and with much planning and foremost concern about safety of our incredible “team” and customers, SRO is planning to reopen for curbside takeout ONLY.
- This will begin with Monday, Wednesday and Friday pickups starting Monday, March 30th with a scaled down weekly menu, (see attached).
- Orders will be taken those days between 10 AM and 4 PM for pickup later that day from 4:00 to 6:30 PM.
- Call 914 472 3002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. Please specify your preferred time of pick up. As of now, there will be no delivery service possible.
- An SRO staff member will have your order ready at the requested time but please do not enter the store. We are closed for the safety of everyone; Thank you for your understanding.
- The Passover menu will be available for pickup on Tuesday, April 7th and Wednesday, April 8th. (Passover menu atttached). Holiday orders must be placed by Friday, April 3rd.
- As always, your support is so appreciated as we work towards providing fresh, healthy meals for you and your families, while SRO is closed for safety purposes, coping with this COVID-19 virus.
With concern and appreciation,